Adult Home Care
When you’re living with a disability, day-to-day tasks can be challenging. Your mobility may be limited, making it hard to get around or you may have complex care needs.
Home care for disabled adults can help you stay independent at home. Ashe Home Care provides professional adult home care in Boone, NC and surrounding areas. We can provide the extra help you need to recover or stay out of a facility as long as possible.
Could Adult Home Care Help?
When people think of home care they often think of services for the elderly. We serve many seniors, but we also help adults with disabilities or who are in need of transitional care. This can include ongoing caregiver support where an in-home aide is needed on a long-term basis. It can also include support as you transition back home from the hospital after a surgery, illness or injury.
Our caregivers for disabled adults provide the care you need to safe and independent at home. Their positivity, patience and compassion shine through in every visit. We serve people with a wide range of needs, such as:
- Developmental disorders
- Spinal cord or brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
- Surgery recovery
- Physical disabilities
- Recovery from illness or injury
Home Care Services
We create custom adult in-home care plans for each client. To understand and meet your needs, we collaborate with you, your family and your healthcare team. This ensures continuity of care.
Some of our in-home care services for the disabled include:
- Help with daily activities like bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, using the restroom and moving around from a caregiver for disabled adults
- Transportation for medical and social appointments
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Home modification recommendations to maximize your ability to move around safely
- Respite care to give family caregivers time for their other responsibilities
We’ll make it easier for you to get through the day by helping you with daily tasks that are difficult to perform. Our goal is to make the most of the things you can do, and provide support in the areas where you need help.
Benefits of Adult Home Care
Adult home care in Boone and surrounding areas can be ideal for people with disabilities who prefer to be home and need support to be able to do so. Some of the benefits of adult home care include:
- One-on-one care tailored to your needs, so you receive the right amount of support
- Support for caregivers so families can live, work and spend time together with less risk of burnout
- Peace of mind for caregivers knowing their loved one is receiving needed care at home
- Fills gaps that healthcare cannot provide adults with disabilities, including help with complex activity limitations and basic necessities
- Freedom to stay independent at home
If you need extra help to be able to stay independent at home, call Ashe Home Care at (336) 846-1345. We’ll work to find the right caregiver for your needs and create a plan that helps you achieve your goals.
Contact Us Today