Ashe’s home care aids can assist loved ones who are having difficulty with daily activities including the following:
· Eating and cooking
· Personal care
· Grocery shopping
· Light housekeeping and laundry
· Using the bathroom
· Transferring from one place to the other
We can also assist with medical needs such as:
· Checking vital signs
· Medication management
· Accompanying clients to doctor’s appointments
Our home care aides are trained to assist your loved ones in a variety of tasks. You can feel confident that they will provide caring, compassionate service. We will work with your budget to meet your needs, whether your loved one requires round-the-clock care or just a few visits a week.
Please note: Our personal care aids do not provide skilled medical care. If your loved one needs more support, certified nursing assistants and registered nurses are available.
Your loved one may need the assistance of a home care aid if they are experiencing any of the following:
· Frequent falls or fear of falling
· Missing doctor’s appointments
· Forgetting to take medication
· Leaving the stove or appliances on
· Failing to shop for and prepare healthy foods
· Not staying on top of personal or home care
At Ashe Home Care, no job is too big or too little. We will provide your loved one with the assistance they need to improve their quality of life. Contact us to find out more about what we have to offer.