Home Care in Alleghany County, NC
Ashe Home Care provides high-quality home care in Alleghany County and surrounding areas. When you need a home care agency that is trustworthy and honest and treats your loved one like they would their own, call us. We’ll answer all your questions and help you map out a plan to keep your loved one safe and independent at home.
Who Provides Care?
Your loved one’s in-home caregiver may be a certified nursing assistant or personal care aide. We’ll get to know you and your loved one before matching you with a home health aide. Our caregivers in Alleghany County are screened, trained and supervised by a registered nurse.
What Are Your Home Care Services in Alleghany County?
Every client’s care plan is different, depending on their needs. Does your loved one need occasional visits to help with things like grocery shopping or bathing? Do they need more frequent care or a home care nurse? We can help with all of these needs. Our home care services in Alleghany County can include:
- Home health aides to help with transferring, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home nursing services such as medication assistance, assessments, monitoring, and education for clients and families
- Homemaker services such as cooking and light housecleaning
- Companionship services to reduce loneliness and provide supervision
- Respite care for caregivers who need time to rest and re-energize
- Specialized care for people with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Personalized home care for seniors, adults with disabilities, veterans and children
- 24-hour home care
Where Do You Provide Home Care?
Our caregivers visit clients’ homes to provide home care in Alleghany County and nearby areas. We serve the following communities, among others:
- Gap Civil
- Glade Creek
- Cherry Lane
- Piney Creek
- Prathers Creek
- Laurel Springs
- Roaring Gap
- Twin Oaks
- Chestnut Grove
- Glade Valley
- Other nearby communities
Is There a Strong Need for Home Care in Alleghany County?
Access to quality health care is a major concern in our rural community. According to community reports, many people lack reliable transportation and most want to stay out of the hospital as much as possible. Home care can help. We provide a variety of services, including nursing care and transportation, in the comfort of home.
There are over 11,000 residents in Alleghany County. About 27% are over 65, and roughly 16% of those under 65 have a disability. Many have chronic diseases that increase their need for home care. In our community, most of the leading causes of death are related to chronic illnesses like cancer, heart disease, chronic lower respiratory diseases/COPD, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and cerebrovascular diseases. At Ashe Home Care, we’re committed to providing high-quality home care in Alleghany County for those with chronic illness and disabilities.
How Can Home Care Help?
Our mission is to help your loved one stay independent at home with the best possible quality of life. Your family’s goals are important to us. Perhaps your loved one wants to be able to get dressed and do daily tasks on their own. Or maybe they want to get out and do things they enjoy.
In Alleghany County, we have outdoors activities at Stone Mountain, Mount Jefferson State Natural Area and New River State Park, among other scenic spots. We also have fun events like the Mountain Heritage Festival and arts galleries and museums like the Sparta Teapot Museum.
Some other benefits of receiving home care with us include:
- Individual attention in the comfort of home
- Support and peace of mind for caregivers and loved ones
- Fewer avoidable trips to the hospital
- Affordable alternative to nursing home care
- Trained caregivers from a home care agency you can trust
Could your loved one benefit from home care in Alleghany County? Call us at (336) 846-1345 to learn more about your home care options.