Home Care in Banner Elk, NC
Ashe Home Care provides high-quality home care in Banner Elk, NC. Our caregivers also visit surrounding areas such as Sugar Mountain, Beech Mountain, Seven Devils, Grandfather, Foscoe, Newland, Elk Park and Valle Crucis. If your loved one lives in the High Country and would benefit from home care, call us at (336) 846-1345.
What to Expect
With Ashe Home Care, getting in-home care services is a positive, supportive experience. We start by learning more about your loved one’s needs. We’ll arrange a time to visit to see what kind of home care services they may need, and then create a personalized care plan.
For some, in-home care services include occasional visits from a home nurse, home health aide or a private sitter for the elderly. For others, the care plan involves daily or 24-hour home care. Whatever your loved one’s needs, we have a caregiver in Banner Elk who is a great match.
Home Care Services in Banner Elk
We provide a wide range of home care services in Banner Elk. Depending on your needs, your care plan may include:
- Home Health Aides – help with bathing, getting dressed, grooming and moving around; medication assistance; transportation; companion care; and homemaker services like light housekeeping and meal preparation
- In-Home Nursing Care – education, assessments, monitoring, medication assistance and other nursing services at home
- Pediatric Home Care – care for children with respiratory, neurological or other medical conditions that can be managed at home, as well as support for parents/caregivers
- Respite Care – breaks for caregivers who need time to rebalance their lives and re-energize
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care – specialized home care assistance for people with dementia, and support and education for caregivers
- 24-Hour Home Care – monitoring and round-the-clock care from a home health aide
- Senior Home Care – homemaker services, personal care, transportation, nursing care, and other home care services for seniors
- Home Care for Veterans – high-quality care, often covered by veterans’ benefits and other programs
- Adults With Disabilities – home care for adults with physical impairments, injuries or other disabilities
Why Ashe Home Care?
We are committed to being one of the most trusted home care agencies in Banner Elk, NC. You can depend on Ashe Home Care to be client-centered. This means we put you and your loved one’s needs first. Here are a few reasons to consider us as your loved one’s home care provider:
Small, family owned home care agency. As a family owned and operated home care provider, we care for your loved one the same way we would care for our own families. In all we do, we treat our clients with respect and compassion.
Personalized care plans. Your loved one’s home care in Banner Elk will be customized based on their needs. All details, including the type of caregiver, how often your caregiver visits and the type of care provided, will be determined after talking with you and understanding your situation.
Caregivers you can trust. You place your trust in a caregiver when you welcome them into your loved one’s home. We honor your trust by carefully selecting and screening our in-home caregivers. In addition, all of our caregivers are supervised and trained by a registered nurse.
Affordable alternative to facility care. Many clients pay for home care with long-term care insurance. This makes in-home services affordable. We also accept veterans’ benefits and other types of payment. Call us to discuss a care plan that meets your needs and budget.
Living Life on Their Terms
In home care, some of our goals are helping people stay independent and do the things that matter most to them. For some, that’s being able to move around easier at home, get dressed each day or eat a nutritious meal. For others, that’s getting out into the community.
Living in Banner Elk, we have a lot of reasons to get out whenever possible. In warmer months, Wildcat Lake and nearby Grandfather Mountain State Park are great places to relax. In winter, we have Sugar Mountain Resort and Beech Mountain Resort. Year round, we can enjoy art displays at the Banner House Museum and other attractions.
What matters most to your loved one? We’d like to provide care that helps them continue living life on their terms. Call us today at (336) 846-1345 with any questions and to learn more about our home care services in Banner Elk, NC.