Home Care in Blowing Rock, NC
Ashe Home Care provides personalized home care in Blowing Rock, NC. We also have in-home caregivers that can visit Foscoe, Seven Devils, Valle Crucis, Grandfather, Sugar Mountain and other nearby cities. If your loved one lives in the High Country and might benefit from home care, call us at (336) 846-1345.
What Is Home Care?
Home care is professional support that allows people to stay safe at home. Often, elderly need home care to live independently at home rather than in a nursing home or other facility. Home care can also benefit adults with disabilities and children.
In-home aide services can include private sitters for the elderly, home nursing care and other types of care. Ashe Home Care in Blowing Rock offers care by licensed healthcare professionals as well as personal care aides and certified nursing assistants. All care is overseen by a registered nurse.
In-home care can be provided as little as a few hours per week, and as often as 24-hour home care. We’ll work with you to create a plan that meets your needs and budget.
Home Care Services in Blowing Rock
In-home care services are often geared toward helping people do daily tasks at home. Home caregivers can provide other types of support as well. Here are a few examples of ways we can help:
- In-home nursing care such as medication management and medical care
- Errands like grocery shopping
- Bathing, grooming, getting dressed and other personal care needs
- Cooking, light cleaning, chores and other homemaker services
- Respite care for caregivers
Benefits of Home Care
Our caregivers in Blowing Rock can be there to care for your loved one when you can’t be. Here are some of the benefits of in-home care:
- One-on-one care and attention from trained in-home caregivers
- Help with activities of daily living such as bathing, getting dressed and using the restroom
- May delay or prevent the need for institutional nursing home care
- May prevent trips to the hospital that could’ve been avoided
- Maintain or improve your loved one’s quality of life
- Lower risk of infection and other hazards at home than in hospitals or facilities
- Faster recovery from injury or surgery at home
- Support, education and peace of mind for caregivers
- Help your loved one stay as healthy as possible through regular check-ins and nutritious meals
- Medical care and medication management as part of in-home nursing care
- Companionship to reduce loneliness
Paying for Home Care
Home care in Blowing Rock can be an affordable alternative to nursing home or other facility care. Most of our clients pay for home care through long-term care insurance or private pay. If your loved one is a veteran, we accept veterans’ benefits. Some clients also pay with workers’ compensation or Medicaid. Call us to learn more about the cost of home care and how we can work with your needs and budget.
Living Well at Home
Your loved one wants to stay independent at home as long as possible. We can help. Our goal is to help your loved one stay where they are most comfortable, in the community they love.
In western North Carolina, we have many reasons to feel better and get out as much as possible. Named after The Blowing Rock, our mountain village is home to landmarks like Moses H. Cone Memorial Park, Flat Top Manor and Tweetsie Railroad theme park. We have stunning natural attractions, from Bass Lake and Julian Price Park to Glen Burney Falls and Glen Marie Falls. Whether your loved one needs home care to function better at home or to be able to enjoy favorite activities again, our caregivers in Blowing Rock will work to improve their quality of life.
Call us today at (336) 846-1345. We’ll answer any questions you have and help you find the right home care services in Blowing Rock, NC for your needs.