Home Care in Caldwell County, NC
Does your loved one need help to stay safe and independent at home? If they live in Caldwell County or a neighboring area, call us. Ashe Home Care provides personalized home care in Caldwell County, NC and other parts of the High Country.
Who We Care For
People of all ages can benefit from home care. We provide care for:
- Seniors – Older adults in our county need support to be able to age in place. Senior home care helps them maintain the best quality of life, in the place they want to be.
- Adults with disabilities – If your loved one has a physical impairment, injury or other disability, we can provide care and help them do their daily activities at home.
- Veterans – There are over 5,000 veterans in Caldwell County, many of whom need home care to stay independent.
- Children – We provide pediatric home care for children with medical conditions that can be managed at home.
We visit clients’ homes in Lenoir, Blowing Rock, Hudson, Rhodhiss, Sawmills, Cajahs Mountain, Gamewell, Granite Falls, Northlakes, Cedar Rock, Hickory, and other nearby communities. We are proud to serve some of the county’s 82,000 residents.
Types of Home Care
Some clients need 24-hour home care, with round-the-clock assistance. Others need visits daily or several times per week. We also provide home care in Caldwell County to those who need occasional check-ins, starting at just a few hours per week.
Home Care Services in Caldwell County
We provide many different types of home care services in Caldwell County. Depending on your loved one’s needs, their care plan may include:
- Home health aides to help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Companion care
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation and other homemaker services
- In-home nursing care such as education, assessments, monitoring and medication assistance
- Respite care, which allows caregivers to take a break while a personal care aide cares for your loved one
- Specialized care if your loved one has dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, which includes support for their caregivers
Paying for Home Care
People often wonder, “Is home care affordable?” For many people, home care is an affordable alternative to nursing home or other facility care. We accept several forms of payment for home care, including long-term care insurance, veterans’ benefits and private pay.
Why Ashe Home Care?
We strive to be the best home care agency in Caldwell County by building strong relationships with our clients and families. Your peace of mind, and your loved one’s safety and well-being, are important to us. We understand the amount of trust you place in a home care provider, and we work hard to show you our caregivers are worthy of your trust. Here are a few reasons we’re a home care company you can trust:
- Our in-home caregivers are fully screened and trained, and are overseen by a registered nurse.
- We’re a family owned and operated local home care agency. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of everything we do.
- We’ve served Caldwell County and surrounding areas since 2006.
- Your home care plan will be tailored to your needs and budget.
- We provide a variety of services, from home nursing care to companion care.
- Our home care services are often covered by long-term care insurance, veterans’ benefits and other programs.
Get Started Today
One of our main goals in home care is maintaining your loved one’s quality of life. We do this by helping them do daily activities and stay as healthy as possible. If your loved one feels good enough, they may want to do things they enjoy in the community.
Living in Caldwell County, we’re surrounded by the natural beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Pisgah National Forest as well as the Yadkin, Catawba and Little Rivers. Parks and lakes abound, from Hibriten Mountain and Grandfather Mountain State Park to Rhodhiss Lake and Lake Hickory. We also have cultural activities at the Foothills Performing Arts Community Theatre and Caldwell County Heritage Museum. What does your loved one want to be able to do? We’d like to help them do what they love.
Call us at (336) 846-1345 to learn more about home care in Caldwell County. We’re happy to answer questions and discuss your home care options.