Home Care in Lenoir, NC
We offer home care in Lenoir, NC and surrounding cities such as Cedar Rock, Gamewell, Hudson, Sawmills, Granite Falls and Rhodhiss. Home care helps people do everyday tasks at home. It can also include in-home nursing care for people trying to recover from an illness, injury or surgery, or manage a chronic condition. If your loved one might benefit from home care services in Lenoir, call us at (336) 846-1345.
How Ashe Home Care Can Help
Three out of four older adults want to grow older at home, according to an AARP survey. Similarly, many adults with disabilities and children with special health care needs are more comfortable managing their condition at home. Sadly, many people feel staying home won’t be an option for them.
Home care in Lenoir can help many of our city’s 17,890 residents stay safe and independent in their own homes. In addition to being convenient, home care is typically more affordable than a nursing home, rehab center or other facility.
Who We Care For
Our home care agency in Lenoir can help people of all ages including children, adults and seniors. We care for people with a variety of conditions including but not limited to:
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease
- Heart disease
- Joint replacement or hip replacement
Is Home Care Right for You?
Many families wonder if in-home health care could help their loved one. Home care in Lenoir may be right for you if you answer yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you worry about your loved one’s safety at home?
- Does your loved one have an illness or condition that is difficult to manage alone?
- Has your loved one recently had a fall?
- Is it difficult for your loved one to bathe, get dressed or do other daily tasks?
- Has there been a change in your loved one’s personal hygiene?
- Has your loved one stopped getting dressed or doing activities they typically enjoy?
- Have you noticed your loved one doesn’t have nutritious food in their refrigerator, has mail piling up or misses doctor’s appointments?
- Has your loved one gone to their doctor or emergency room because of a medication mistake?
- Does your loved one struggle to move around at home?
- Is your loved one often confused or forgetful?
- Does your loved one seem socially isolated or lonely?
Home Care Services in Lenoir, NC
We’ll talk with you and your loved one to learn more about your needs. You may need just one or two visits per week, or you may need daily care or 24-hour home care. Together, we’ll create a care plan made just for you. Among other home care services, your care plan may include:
- Home health aide services such as help with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Homemaker services such as cooking, light housecleaning or chores
- Companion care
- Home nurse for medical needs such as medication management
- Respite care to so caregivers can rest and rebalance
- Alzheimer’s disease or dementia home care
Maintaining a Good Quality of Life
One of our goals is to help your loved one continue doing the things they enjoy, in the place they feel most comfortable. Many of our clients have lived in the High Country for many years. They have happy memories of hiking Hibriten Mountain, taking a stroll through T.H. Broyhill Walking Park or exploring Lenoir Greenway. If they are still able, some want to play a round at Lenoir Golf Club, visit Fort Defiance or catch a game at Mack Cook Stadium. Whatever your loved one likes to do, both at home and in the community, we strive to make it possible.
Have questions? Call us today at (336) 846-1345 to learn more about our home care services in Lenoir, NC.