Home Nursing Care
Ashe Home Care offers home nursing care in Boone, NC and surrounding areas such as Wilkesboro and West Jefferson. Also called private duty nursing or skilled nursing home care, home nurses visit your loved one’s home to provide one-on-one medical care.
How Often Will a Home Nurse Visit?
Your loved one can receive in-home nurse visits as often as needed throughout the week, from hourly care to daily home nursing services. If they need 24/7 home care, we can supplement skilled nursing at home with other home care services such as personal care and homemaker services.
Who Will Provide Skilled Nursing Home Care?
With Ashe Home Care, your loved one will receive hands-on care by a nursing professional. Our team has licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) who are licensed, trained and overseen by an experienced registered nurse.
Home Nursing Services
We care for children, adults with disabilities and seniors who can manage their illness or condition at home, with the support of private duty nursing care. Our skilled nursing professionals are qualified to provide a wide range of medical services. Our in-home nursing services include:
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Health assessments to check for changes in your loved one’s health and make sure medications are effective
- Monitoring vital signs
- IV management and injections
- Catheter management
- Education for patients and family
Your private nurse gets to know you and your family, and treats every patient with compassion and respect. We’ll keep you updated on your loved one’s health and any changes in needs.
Benefits of In-Home Nursing Care
In-home nurses give your loved one the medical care they need in the comfort of home. Other benefits of skilled nursing home care include:
- Your loved one will receive care from a licensed, trained private nurse.
- It is safe and convenient to receive medical care at home, reducing unnecessary trips to the hospital or doctor’s office.
- In-home nursing makes medical procedures like injections and dressing changes more tolerable. This is because care is provided in the comfort of home with a nurse they’ve grown to know and trust.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the care they need in a familiar environment.
As a family-owned local business, you can expect personalized skilled nursing care with Ashe Home Care. Your loved one will receive one-on-one attention from a personal nurse who takes the time to get to know them. We understand their needs because we see firsthand how they’re managing in their home environment.
Paying for In-Home Nurse Costs
Many people would like a personal nurse to care for them at home, but assume it wouldn’t be affordable. For many, private duty nursing is a cost-effective alternative to nursing home or facility care. The cost of a home nurse may be offset by:
- Long-term insurance
- Veterans benefits
- Workers’ compensation
Call Ashe Home Care at (336) 846-1345 to see if home nursing care could help your loved one stay safe and independent at home.