Home Care in Boone, NC
Welcome to Ashe Home Care agency near Boone, NC. We offer high-quality home care in Boone, NC for adults and children. Our personal care aides and home caregivers visit clients’ homes to make sure they have the care and support they need to stay safe at home.
Home Care Services Tailored to You
If you’re looking for caregivers in Boone or other types of help at home, Ashe Home Care is a home care provider of choice. We offer a full range of home care services in Boone, NC, including:
- Senior home care, including private sitters for the elderly and certified nursing assistants
- Caregiver services and home aide services such as help with bathing, dressing, transportation and personal care
- Homemaker services such as light housecleaning and cooking
- Companion care to combat loneliness and provide emotional support
- Home nurse for medical needs such as medication assistance, education and wound care
- Pediatric home care for children with special needs or medical conditions
- Respite care to give family caregivers a break
- Specialized in-home health services for people with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- 24-hour home care for clients who need monitoring and support around the clock
- Home care for veterans
Your care plan will be based on your loved one’s needs and your family’s preferences and budget. Call us if you’re searching for a home care agency in Boone that is known for personalized and compassionate in-home care.
The Need for Home Care in Boone
There is a strong need for home care in Boone, NC. Consider these statistics:
- About 7% of our town’s population is seniors, not including the many older adults who have vacation homes or second homes here or move here to retire.
- Almost 7% of residents under 65 have a disability.
- We have over 400 veterans, many of whom could benefit from home care assistance.
Many people in rural communities like ours don’t have easy access to needed health care. We work to meet this need by providing quality in-home care services in Boone, NC as well as Deep Gap, Todd, Vilas and surrounding areas.
Why Choose Ashe Home Care?
We strive to be the best home care agency in Boone, NC by putting our clients’ needs first. Ashe Home Care has been serving the community since 2006. If your loved one needs in-home care services, here are a few reasons to choose us:
We’re family owned and locally operated. We bring family values like honesty, integrity and reliability into home care, to best serve our caregivers, clients and community.
Quality home care can improve your loved one’s quality of life. Ashe Home Care provides high-quality, personalized in-home care in Boone. With the support of home care, your loved one may feel better, have an easier time managing daily tasks and be able to do the things that matter to them.
Your loved one will receive care from trained caregivers. Our in-home caregivers in Boone are thoroughly screened and trained by a registered nurse. We work hard to demonstrate our trustworthiness and build a strong caregiving relationship with you.
Your home care plan is tailored to your needs and budget. We’ll get to know you and your loved one so we can provide home care services in Boone that meet your needs. We are proud to accept most long-term care insurance plans, veterans’ benefits and other types of payment to make home caregivers affordable.
Your Home, Your Community
Families choose Ashe Home Care in Boone, NC because they want their loved one to stay in the comfort of home, in the community they love. Our hope is that with home care assistance, your loved one can do essentials like get to doctor’s appointments and eat nutritious meals at home. We also want to help them continue to do the things here in the High Country that they most enjoy.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, we have beautiful mountain views along the Blue Ridge Parkway. The area is full of outdoor activities and hiking trails, such as Greenway Trail, Cascades Trail, Laurel Creek Falls and Yancey Ridge. Perhaps your loved one enjoys shopping at the Boone Mall, attending an Appalachian State Mountaineers football game at Appalachian State University, or visiting nearby attractions like Tweetsie Railroad or Grandfather Mountain. Whatever their favorite pastimes, we want to help them feel good enough to do them.
Call us today at (336) 846-1345 to learn more about our home care services in Boone. We’ll answer your questions and help you understand your home care options.