Home Care in Wilkes County, NC
If you’re looking for home care in Wilkes County or a neighboring area, we hope you’ll consider Ashe Home Care. We offer a full range of home care services, including nursing care, homemaker services, home health aides, transportation and more. As a small, family-owned business, we put our heart and soul into caring for our clients. When you choose Ashe Home Care, you become part of our extended home care family.
What Home Care Offers
We offer specialized care for seniors, adults with disabilities, children, veterans and people with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Whether you need at-home care a few hours a week, several days a week or around the clock, we can help.
Our home care services in Wilkes County are customized based on your needs. Your care plan may include:
- Home Health Aides – We have home health aides in Wilkes County to help your loved one with bathing, grooming and transferring from one place to another.
- Companion Care – Your loved one may need a caring person to talk to, play games with or spend time with to stay safe when they’re home alone.
- Transportation – Our caregivers in Wilkes County can provide a range of services including transportation to and from appointments and help with errands.
- Homemaker Services – If daily upkeep becomes too difficult to manage, our in-home caregivers can provide homemaker services like light housekeeping and chores.
- In-Home Nursing Care – We provide home care nursing in Wilkes County, which can include education, assessments, monitoring, medication management and other services.
- Respite Care – Caregivers who need time to rebalance their lives and re-energize can get much needed rest with the help of respite care. Whether you need a few hours or several days or weeks, we can help.
Where We Provide Home Care
We provide home care in Wilkes County and surrounding areas. Some of the communities we serve include:
- North Wilkesboro
- Pleasant Hill
- Moravian Falls
- Millers Creek
- Beaver Creek
- Lewis Fork
- New Castle
- Elk Creek
- Rock Creek
The Need for Home Care in Wilkes County
Wilkes County has over 68,000 residents, many of whom could benefit from in-home care. Chronic diseases affect many residents in our county and make up most of the top 10 leading causes of death. Topping the list are cancer, heart disease, chronic lower respiratory disease, cerebrovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and chronic liver disease.
According to reports, our community is very concerned about our growing elderly population and the lack of adequate healthcare resources. Half of residents in one survey said they had a problem accessing medical, dental or pharmaceutical care in the past year. Home care plays an important role in helping the elderly, disabled and others stay in the comfort of their own homes.
Is Ashe Home Care Right for You?
We’re here to make independent living easier for your loved one and bring peace of mind to you. Here are a few reasons to consider Ashe Home Care in Wilkes County as your home care provider:
- We’re family owned and operated, guided by core values like honesty and integrity.
- Your loved one’s care is provided by fully vetted, screened and trained in-home caregivers.
- We’ve served Wilkes County and surrounding areas since 2006.
- Your home care plan will be tailored to your needs, preferences and budget.
- We provide a full range of services, from home care nursing to home health aides.
- Our home care services are often covered by long-term care insurance, veterans’ benefits and other programs.
Helping You Achieve Your Goals
Each of our clients has different needs and goals. We individualize our care plans to ensure we’re focused on what matters most to you. For some, the goal is to function independently at home. For others, it’s to do favorite activities like strolling along the Yadkin River or visiting the W. Kerr Scott Reservoir.
Located in the foothills region of NC, we live in an area rich in natural beauty. There’s Cub Creek Park, Stone Mountain State Park, Rendezvous State Forest and E.B. Jeffress Park, to name a few. We also have cultural attractions like the Wilkes Heritage Museum and Wilkes Art Gallery. As the third largest county in the state, we have many reasons to get out if we can. If this is important to your loved one, we will work to help them meet their goals.